Thursday, December 31, 2009

AMENds in 2010!

Sometimes the present is a gift I wish I could return,

But God gifts us lessons that we need to learn--

We earn or we should at least--

Our lives are on lease.

Everything that happens to us happens for a reason.

We come in and out of different seasons.

At times it’s the result of our own bad decisions.

We forget the earlier lessons taught

And get caught by a foot fault,

Stepping on lines and having to pay heavy fines,

But it’s okay because my life is Purposed by His Design!

Even the things that occur that are out of my control

I rest assured because He’s in control.

Parts of me are dying everyday

Just to be Reborn in God’s way.

The past isn’t meant to be left behind-

’08 will forever resonate in my mind.

In ’09 I lost a life line.



But He gives me hope in tomorrow and

His presence is my present--for today is a gift.

God loves me more than any friend

And promises to make Amends in 20-10!

2 comments:

David and Susan said...

that is so good. I totally agree. And i was very glad to be done for 2009. But life goes on.

Cassette88 said...

This is so true. But a bit sad....